Choose a number and make a gratitude list.
First off, Merry Christmas!
My favorite day of the year is here.
We opened many presents, ate french toast, and had a Pitbull dance party in the kitchen.
You heard me, a Pitbull dance party.
It was so fun watching Ian open presents this year.
Last year he was only two months old so he really didn’t know what was going on.
This year he started to figure out why there were boxes wrapped in snowmen and Santa hats.
I loved watching him figure out Christmas, and I know each year will get better and better.
Since football is on and I have to start making food for Christmas dinner, I’m going to keep this short. This is my favorite day of the year and I want to spend as much time with my family as possible.
It’s only fitting that since today is the 25th of December I make a list of 25 things I’m grateful for.
- My family
- My Husband
- My job
- The fact that I can still run an eight minute mile
- Christmas scented candles
- All of the wonderful presents that were given and received today
- My health
- Mashed Potatoes
- The roof over my head
- My friends
- That I get the day off tomorrow
- My new watch
- Freeform’s Harry Potter marathon this weekend
- My vacuum cleaner
- Fourth place in our fantasy football league
- Taylor Swift
- That Ian usually sleeps through the night in his own crib
- Dark chocolate
- The fact that I get to live this wonderful life every single day
I hope everyone reading this has the most amazing day and gets to spend it with those who matter most. I’m so excited about dinner tonight I can’t really think of anything else so Merry Christmas, I hope you got to watch Elf at least once today.